like a cat's breakfast


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well I am doing quite well with just putting some pictures here occasionally. It is quite easy, but helpful. I am near the internet more often again, mainly at a different house, and I feel at home blogging.


I am thinking a lot about pictures at the moment. I do at the best and the worst of times, but this is slightly different, because right now I don't have a job. OK, so I do go out each morning and sit in an office. But rather than an actual job, it is nothing but a way of earning some money, or trying to pay bills as I mainly think of it. Not great then, not how I want to continue for a minute further than is absolutely necessary and more to the point, not how I intend to live anymore. Whether here,


or here.


Indeed anywhere really.

I want to take pictures. I need to not just find a new job, but turn around how I combine working and living. Because to tell the truth, I have never felt more satisfied than when unemployed of late - hey, are they the times when I get to do what I want?... - and there is something not quite right with that. Have I put my finger on something? I have had time to think, time to use a camera, time with loved ones. There are a lot of dark colours and deep shadows in these photographs. But I think it is a just reflection of the season, of things that have to be worked through. Spring is almost within reach.

And Tobias likes the idea. So long as I don't stop getting up on time to get his cat-breakfast.


0 Responses to “like a cat's breakfast”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3