denouement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well it is a long old hike from the Lamp to My House, but this evening every step was like strolling through, er, hay or something. And it is time to draw things to a conclusion in some ways, so here is an end to the Clerks plagiarised post titles of course there is a reason for everything. Yes I stole them all...

Was it because after a damp, misty, sad kind of a day, the glowy warmth of the Lamp was just what I needed to pick me up? Was it because the company was exceptionally good this evening? Was it because Fonda 500 were on rare ontheedge form, living the rock dream to each feedbacking fuzz bass climax? Well probably all those things...


So thanks guys, we tapped our feet, it was nice to hear you all properly, we had a rather lovely time. Wednesday rocked in just the way that I hoped it would. Shame the pictures aren't quite up to scratch, but you can't get everything right...

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
(double-barrel buckshy)


1 Responses to “denouement”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    when I say not up to scratch, I mean like really shabby. But this is my blog and I don't care and that is good enough for me.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3