legends of our time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been hoping to post these guys for a while now, and after an exciting afternoon round at Pup's place I finally stole the pictures.

This guy has always worked in camera shops in Cahors. He sold me my Pentax MZ5N 8 years ago. He clearly loves photography. Not only that, but we have seen it out head to head in local mountain bike races years before that even. And when I was there last month, he gave me some sound advice about Skylight filters for the D100 as well as a friendly discount. Pay your money, make your choice...


Only a couple of readers will know who this guy is, though it should be clear from just this photo that he is another legend in his own lifetime. Introducing, Mr Poujade, film star and all round nice guy. It was good to see him.

Thanks for the photos.


0 Responses to “legends of our time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3