red


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The month of May has been special in many ways. Not least of which has been the excitement of the first monthly photo contest between my not at all competitive colleague and I and indeed anyone else who might care to enter.

I have prepared my three entries. Here they are as a taster of the huge talent that I am sure will be on display.


Any other entries are welcome dear record collection readers. Please send them in.

Good luck then.


2 Responses to “red”

  1. Blogger Lindso3000 

    hello
    ta for leavin a comment on my blog n glad u think its cool
    i do try =)

  2. Blogger altitude zero 

    Hey, do you have any red pictures to contribute to the competition? I am sure that you could do better than your brother's efforts.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3