garage bands


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well what a nice Saturday. Although there is no doubt a good month or so to go before the real thing, spring is in the air today. The sky has been clear, washing on the line - rather than in the tumble drier - and it has been warm enough to open windows and venture outside without a coat. At last some good weather for pictures perhaps? Tobias certainly enjoyed it and got out on the garage roof to soak up some of the surprisingly warm sunshine.

So, what did I do? Prance through the open countryside of East Yorkshire with the sun on my cheeks and the wind in my hair? No, I think I proved that I am a real man after all by tidying my garage.

Mmmm, toolboxes, old things that we might use one day... and a spare freezer for Kenny. So satisfying. But whatever happened to dEUS?


1 Responses to “garage bands”

  1. Blogger McFiend 

    A man should have a garage, it's a sort of rite of passage. And a cat too. I mean a man should have a cat, not a cat should have a garage. That's just daft. What would he put in it? Loads of mice? Well yes, perhaps.

    When I think of a new name for my band to go with this new album - the first album I've made with a serious chance of making it into the shops - I will set up a new .com, blog and all that malarkey. Until then my current blog is just an assortment of vicious ranting and record recommendations, so I'll not link to it.

    Bob the cat has just burst into my sudio, demanding attention, so I must go.

    Bye!

    h

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3