old skool


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



They were in the top 10 Christmas presents of all time. They are so cool, they are old skool, they are the ideal form of footwear. I now want to get a BMX or some other teeny tiny kind of bike and feel some big spikey pedals dig into those waffley soles.


I can't believe then, that I left them in Guildford last time I was there. The only consolation is that someone is looking after them... and not just anybody. So this post is a special request.

Please, please dear Pirouette Girl will you bring my old skool shoes with you when you journey north next week.? We will rendez-vous in historic York. By the way, I think that they might also be the perfect footwear for super heroines.


0 Responses to “old skool”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3