praise, thanks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A good friend of mine, as well as being a good friend, is an excellent photographer of things that I also like. His work has already appeared here and here (although the latter is his take on my classic-Motoconfort-outside-a-restaurant picture) and I would like to say a sincere thank you to him for retrospectively (now that the personal experiment is going public) letting me use those pictures.

It is over a year now since I first stumbled (not literally) on Blogger, having found it in the course of my work in online marketing. I am now in a different place - new job, happier, less stressed, more time and energy for this - and this stuff here is some of the things that I have been thinking about since then.

like sunsets over St Gery Cliffs,



















or just nice things that happen at the weekend...



















So I hope that Puplet might be a new friend of this blog. And that all those passing through here might drop by his collection of small kittens and interesting lomo conversions. Cheers to you Puplet and thanks for the excellent gin and tonic last night.


2 Responses to “praise, thanks”

  1. Blogger Curehead 

    Fantastic pictures!

  2. Blogger Dr Hiding Pup 

    Come on over and see my special super-duper *purple* lomo/Nick Brandt/non-kitten picture of me - just for you :-) pup

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3