outcome


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am waiting for H to finish on the phone so that I can ask him a question so that I can send an e-mail and then go home. He has been on the phone for 1/2 an hour...

Hannu didn't get that job. She was offered a consolation prize, improved version of the work that she was going to be doing anyway - so that is good news. The only shame is that we are not suddenly double income, disposable cash happy, paying off credit cards all of a sudden. Of course we will have lots of stress free time together because she will not be working all hours and probably enjoy a different though equal Quality of Life because of this.

At what cost money hey? I would rather not think about it too much thanks, not until I am faced with the immediate problem of having more than I know what to do with.

I answered my own question... I'm off home now


0 Responses to “outcome”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about me

Weeks and months turn into years and who knows what surprises a new day will bring? As shelves fill with more songs, dust collects, memories accumulate and we pass through the lives of others, sometimes pausing, sometimes pulling up a chair, sometimes moving on. Thinking that tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. What do we know? I just like words and pictures, so why make excuses for collecting those either? But some things will never change, the sad songs will always be the best ones.

previous posts

old old old

Locations of visitors to this page


ATOM 0.3